You’ll probably know by now that I’m pregnant and well on my way to being a mummy. I’m due on the 2nd January and one thing is for sure, there’s a lot to organise and a lot to learn! So just in time (like my knight in shining armour!) The Baby Show at Olympia London is happening on the 21st – 23rd of October with Made for Mums. Perfect timing for me! I’ll be going on the Sunday and I can’t wait to get some expert advise, grab some bargains and get this little bean ready for the real world. If you’re heading there let me know… would be lovely to meet you!
What is The Baby Show?
As the ultimate shopping event for new and expectant parents the Show will host around 200 exhibitors who will be on hand to help visitors make decisions like choosing the right buggies for their price range and lifestyle, selecting the best car seat to suit their vehicle and purchasing some beautiful nursery furniture for their homes. It’s the only show to feature all the major baby retailers alongside market leading brands including, iCandy, Stokke, UppaBaby, Britax, East Coast Nursery and MAM who will all be selling amazing products with equally amazing discounts!
The Baby Show highlights include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors amazing discounts and the chance to test and compare before they buy
- See exclusive product launches and demonstrations from market leading brands
- Discover irresistible boutique products and brands
- The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums will feature a selection of renowned experts including baby feeding specialist Annabel Karmel MBE
- Free consultations with pregnancy and baby care advisors at the One-To-One With The Experts area
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands
- A buggy testing track provided by MadeForMums
- Emma’s Diary free Shop & Drop and Collect-By-Car services allowing you to leave your shopping bags with them until you’re ready to leave.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being safely cared for
- A dedicated feeding area provided by Tommee Tippee and Baby Changing Area with free wipes and nappies all included.
I told you it was going to be amazing! Whether you’re a mummy to be or a mummy already, it definitely seems the place to be that weekend.
Win Tickets To The Baby Show
The Baby Show is taking place on Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October, open from 10:00am-5:30pm each day. Standard on the door tickets are £20 and I have two pairs to give away. Just enter below!