These days all I do is wash bottles. OK, wash bottles and feed Baby C. We have been formula feeding so our bottles get a lot of usage. Just like any bottle, they have started going a little bit cloudy and the last thing I want is a smelly bottle. I’d rather throw them away and get new ones. But Milk Buster from Nimble Babies says that they can get rid of all that!
Milk Buster is a patented baby bottle cleaner that detaches milk fat and proteins from plastic, the main causes of cloudiness and smelly odour. I thought that was what washing up liquid was supposed to do. To a degree it does, but over time the milk takes hold. I was sceptical about Milk Buster, I mean, was it really just another product on the baby market targeting vulnerable new mums? Well I gave it a go for quite a while to see what happened.
Usually I go in depth with reviews, but for this one I’m going to bullet point. There’s a reason why. The Milk Buster does so much more than just clean bottles and I wanted that message to really come across. This is what I’ve found after using Milk Buster for the past few weeks:
- It does make bottles clearer. As you can see from the above picture, the ‘after’ photo really shows how much clearer the lid and teat are. This is pretty impressive and probably not sometime you’d notice unless you physically compared it.
- My bottles don’t smell. AT. ALL. Like not even a whiff of old milk.
- Another huge thing for me was that its far less bubbly than washing up liquid. This makes it easier and SO much quicker to rinse off.
- You only need a few squirts per bottle. I wash my bottles separate from my other washing up. The amount of liquid we go through these days is incredible. The Milk Buster is really cost efficient.
- As another tip, if you get a bit of dried milk stuck to your work surface that just won’t budge. Spray some Milk Buster on it and leave it a few seconds. Trust me, it will just wipe away!
So, as you can guess, I think Milk Buster is pretty good. If like me you wonder what’s in it (those nasty chemicals right?) wrong! It is made from the safest cleaning ingredients derived from sugar, amino acids, and coconuts. You’ll probably have a few questions, well if you’re like me you will. So go and check out their FAQ page which tells you everything you need to know.
Fancy giving Milk Buster a try yourself? You can buy it here! Let me know what you think.