Someone asked me recently what my favourite things in my bathroom were and considering I use a lot of stuff (I mean a lot) there were a handle of products that came straight to my mind. So, I thought I’d share them with you, plus it might encourage me to start using up what I have instead of looking for new things all the time. I’m sure I’m not the only one with this problem! So here is the March instalment of ‘What’s in my bathroom‘.
- The John Frieda Frizz Ease range is really great for my hair and the shampoo prevents my hair from being flyaway without it being weighed down. It’s also great at helping to detangle my fine locks, so a shampoo that does that is well and truly in my good books.
2. The Anatomicals ‘you need a blooming shower‘ shower gel smells like roses, actual real roses. It’s a nice little pick me up and makes the bathroom smell pretty nice too.
3. Soap & Glory always has a place in my bathroom somewhere, every Christmas I seem to get a load and I love it. The scrub of your life is one of my favourite every day body scrubs because it isn’t very harsh and just makes me feel fresh. The Soap & Glory shower scrubber , lily wash, body polisher thing (whatever you call it) has been in my shower for the past couple of years. (It’s not the SAME one, it has been replaced with an identical obviously!) and I’ve yet to find one thats so big and doesn’t fall apart after a couple of washes. If you know of another one, let me know!
4. My Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser is definitely one of my top 10 products of the past year. It’s like having a mini facial in your own bathroom and really does clean your face. It always brightens my skin and makes me give a little aaaah everytime I use it.
5. Last but not least is my Lush ‘let the good times roll’ face scrub. The reason I love this is very simple. It smells like cake. I literally feel like I’m cleaning my face with cake. It’s actually mainly popcorn but not that far off!
Those are the 5 things in my bathroom this March. What’s in yours?