I know the weather has suddenly become a little gloomy and we had about a whole two weeks of summer, but I refuse to give up on it just yet. I’m holding on to the face we’ll have some cooler evenings so Baby C can enjoy some garden time and there’s still plenty of time for family BBQs. If you’re not down with summer yet here are some gorgeous last minute summer pieces from TK Maxx Home that will help you end the summer with style.
1.Forgive me, but isn’t this glass pineapple dispenser just the best!? I wonder if it can accommodate tea in winter?
2. This cute mint wireless speaker is perfect for letting the whole family listen to some summer tunes while the mood still takes you. Or nursery rhymes if you have a baby like I do!
3. I actually added this to the list thinking it was real. It looks so authentic! It’s actually artificial pink lavender. So it will look just as good in autumn as it does in summer. I love this for a pretty centre piece.
4. I don’t know about you but I’ve learnt that garden chairs are not the most comfortable. So I’m going to be investing in some seat pads. These flamingo print cushions are perfect and I can use them in front room once the weather gets to cold to be outside.
5. Back on the pineapple theme again, this pineapple copper tray is a nibble lovers dream. Fill with crisps, fruit, cake or whatever takes your fancy. Eating al fresco isn’t over yet.
6. Last but not least, this multicoloured lightbulb chain makes me feel like I’m brining a festival to my own garden. I’ll be keeping these up ALL year!
I told you summer isn’t over yet and TK Maxx have some great pieces that will see you through the rest of the season and into the next.