The festive season is well and truly upon us with THOSE special heart warming TV adverts being released and the Coke Cola Truck coming to town. So it’s time to get some gift inspiration going! One thing that I love around this time of year and what seems to be increasing in popularity is Vintage inspired gifts. I can totally understand why. Not only do they seem to have a tinge of elegance about them but theres something super festive about vintage inspired pieces. They are fun but looks great too. So here are my top 5 vintage inspired gifts!
1. Vintage clothing is always a winner. You can kind some real gorgeous unique pieces which will make anyone smile. This piece from Rokit is a lovely festive number and you can find some reasonable prices for a piece of clothing which is almost a one off! That’s a gift you don’t have to worry about duplicating.
2. A vintage radio is a lovely gift to unwrap and this red version definitely ticks the festive box. It’s a modern way of adding some vintage sprinkle to your life.
3. This ‘Cinema Ticket’ pillow is a great vintage design and its fun but practical at the same time. I’d love to snuggle up with this on a chilly evening!
4. Molton Brown shower gel is a legend in it’s own right with a real vintage appeal. From the fragrance to the bottle design this elderflower shower get will make a lovely gift for anyone who likes classical style with a bit of luxury.
5. This Urban Decay lipstick is a gorgeous dark red and is from they vintage capsule collection. This is a must have for any beauty lover this season and it totally fits the vintage bill!
Those are my Top 5 Vintage Inspired Gifts… which one takes your fancy?