Whether it’s your boyfriend, wife, cousin or yourself… there is always one big kid in the family that needs something a little bit more exciting when it comes to presents (especially at Christmas!) well I’ve found 5 gifts for the big kids in your life or for yourself if the mood takes you.
1. First up are these Proline Skates. It’s never to late to learn to skate, plus its fun, a great way to get active and these skates are made for beginners or experts. They look pretty cool too if I’m honest. I might try and give them a go myself in the new year. These are a fab gift for any big kid in your life and will see just how much energy they actually have to burn!
2. I like these Big Kid and Little Kid matching T Shirts. I think it’s probably because our baby bean will be here soon but these tops are so cute! It could be for a big bro and little bro, a joint gift or even a present for someone who is expecting in your life. It’s cute and fun.
3. These smartphone projectors are affordable and really quite fun to play around with. It’s a quirky gift that will let the ‘caught on camera’ guru of the family show off their skills in a big fashion.
4. I had to include some kind of confectionary in this list. What else can beat a giant jelly baby? If that isn’t the perfect gift for the big kid in your life I don’t know what is!
5. Drones have been know to be a bit of a nuisance (but that’s if you want to spend mega money!) a nice and friendly drone will keep all the big kids at bay while they put it together, make it work and then go exploring. Like I said before, whether it’s you, your son, wife, cousin or friend, this will intrigue anyone.
Those are my top 5 gifts for big kids. If you have any of your own suggestions… let me know below!