So lately I have heard many people say that they are finding blogging a little pricey. It’s expensive to stay in ‘fashion’ and the pull of wish lists, reviews and new products gets a little tough on the bank balance and stress levels rise!
I thought this could help us all, save a little money and also not feel so stressed about what to review next.
A blogger challenge called – Shop Your Stash.
It’s pretty simple, once a month (or more often if you like) go shopping in your own home! YES! I mean look for those beauty products that haven’t been used, that item of clothing that’s never been reviewed or even switch it up and recycle some stuff. Mix 2 lipsticks and create your own colour, rip up some jeans and do a new look. Find your samples, freebies or borrow from a friend and shop your own stash.
We don’t have to put so much pressure on ourselves to buy the latest product or trendy item. Remember, people are looking for ideas and inspiration. If you’re a blogger I guarantee you have TONNES of that!
Want some more ideas –
– Remixing outfits posts or product posts with an update or different item
– Up-cycling outfits / mixing products (eg. lipsticks) to create a new one
– Swapping / Sharing / getting others opinions
-Try a new look
– Review something completely different! A recipe, film, local restaurant, website etc
– Free samples
– Anything else you can think of please share.
The amazing bloggers currently taking part are: