I’m creeping up to 19 weeks pregnant and I’m well and truly into the second trimester. This is supposed to be the time you feel AMAZING. Well, just to note, I’m waiting for the to happen. A few things are working, my skins pretty good and my hair is less greasy. Wins all around. But to push this ‘amazing, glowy’ time of pregnancy along a bit I’ve been looking for some beauty things to treat myself too. Here’s my little list, what do you think?
1. What I really want to do is to relax quietly with a face mask on. This Bliss World multi ‘face’ eted all in one clay mask is ringing all of my bells. I’ve read that it’s totally face friendly and hits those anti ageing spots too. This could be perfect to stop the tiredness from showing on my face! Obviously a trip to their award winning spa wouldn’t go amiss either!
2. I’ve been looking for a nude lipstick thats just the right shade for a little while now. This Illamasqua ‘Vanitas’ collection lipstick in ‘Born’ is looking just right for me and I can’t wait to give it a little swatch.
3. My perfume collection is running LOW! It’s amazing how much I get through. This new Stella McCartney Pop Eau De Parfum is next on the list. I love the bottle (The packaging is half the fun right?)
4. I’ve taken off my gel nails and I’m going au natural for a while. I’m on the look out for some fresh new shades and this Barry M Coconut infused nail polish is calling my name! I’m loving this Flamingo colour.
5. This isn’t any old pillowcase. This is a Slip embroidered silk queen pillowcase! It’s states it helps with anti ageing, anti sleep crease and anti bed head. I’m in.
Those are my 5 beauty wish list pick me ups. Now excuse me while I go and pop this lot in my shopping basket!